Covid19 Sanitize Service
COVID-19, otherwise known as the novel coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2, has caused fear and anguish not just in this nation, but the entire world. There’s still plenty of unanswered questions surrounding this disease and most of us can only do so much to avoid getting sick and infecting those near us.
The WHO and CDC have been doing their part to inform the public on the latest updates on the disease, as well as precautionary measures that need to be implemented to avoid its spread. While frequent hand washing and social distancing are still a must, it’s also important to ensure that we don’t bring the disease to our homes.
In light of the recent events, E-Z Clean has decided to enhance its Deep Cleaning Service by offering additional disinfecting measures to help you and your loved ones from acquiring this deadly virus.
Choose the SANITIZE SERVICE button to add these additional measures
to your deep clean – get your home cleaned and SANITIZED at the same time!
Together, we can help save lives and fight this virus.
COUNT ON E-Z CLEAN FOR A CLEANER AND SAFER HOME.
Can I Still Use A Groupon Or Living Social Towards The Cost of Cleaning?
Yes you can; however, it needs to be for Deep Clean service when selecting Sanitize Service.
If you already have a Get It Clean Groupon/Living Social then you will be able to upgrade the coupon code right on our website without having to swop it out with Groupon – just insert the coupon code and once Deep Clean is selected you will see a pop-up box giving you that option.
If you don’t select Sanitize Service then the Groupon/Living Social
can be upgraded/downgraded between Deep Clean and Get It Clean cleaning types.
The Groupon is “credit towards” – it provides you with a discount towards the cost of cleaning.
Need Extra Time To Pay?
We understand how difficult it is to
want a cleaning service especially right now
but may not have the funds available to pay.
It is a challenge for us also especially as a
small, family size business where obviously our
business has been impacted too.
What Options Are Available To Me?
- If you prepay your order in full then go ahead and do so on our website and we will, upon request, refund you 10% same day. This applies to any cleaning type (Deep Clean, Get It Clean) as well as to our Sanitize Service. To request the adjustment please send a text message to (201) 886-2515 or an email to email@example.com same day order is placed. Adjustments will only be made for same day requests, sorry no exceptions.
- Pay 50% now, and 50% in 60 days.
- Pay 40% now, 40% in 30 days, 20% in 60 days.
If seeking credit options #2 or #3 then let us know and we will email you our credit card form to complete and email back to us. We will then generate an electronic invoice with due dates, and send you a reminder when the next payment is due.
Here is how we can help bring peace of mind to your home:
- For everyone’s safety, our pros wear shoe covers and disposable gloves on both hands throughout the cleaning service.
- We can use your Clorox or Lysol Wipes if you wish. But if you prefer to save that for your personal use, then our professional cleaners can use Clorox or other brands of effective bleach on certain areas.
- We sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, doors, cabinet handles, remote controls, telephones, faucets, toilet seats, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched hard surfaces in homes with our EPA registered disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance, activated in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- Our vacuums are highly effective at capturing particles, including bacteria, mold, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites from soft surfaces like carpets and rugs.
- All cleaning cloths are switched out between homes, laundered, and disinfected before reuse.
Our vacuums, vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, shoe covers, and caddies are disinfected between homes and at the end of the day.
- Pros have antibacterial hand sanitizer to use while in homes and while in cars between homes.
- All “high-touch” exterior and interior surfaces of our Pros’ cars are disinfected at the end of each work day.
Take care of your health and protect others from COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases and flu by following recommended protective measures from WHO and CDC:
- Regularly and thoroughly, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains at least 60% alcohol, if no available soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, except to get medical care and wear a facemask when you are around other people
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, in particular computer keyboards, cell phones, door handles, refrigerator doors, cabinet handles, toilet seats, bathroom and kitchen faucets
To our wonderful clients,
With news media overwhelmed by updates on the coronavirus, we wanted to personally reach out to you to let you know that we are remaining vigilant when it comes to cleanliness.
We are carefully monitoring the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. Our primary focus is to continue to serve you, while prioritizing the health and safety of our cleaning pros and clients.
If you have an existing appointment with us, we look forward to serving you. We want to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to ensure a safe and convenient cleaning experience.
Thank you for trusting our team.
We look forward to serving your home and thank you for trusting our Company.
“…we clean so you don’t have to!” ®